Translate

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tuesday/Wednesday 1/13/15-1/14/15

Agenda: 
-warm up
-population/environment issues/closure
-where are all the people? 
-begin data collection for USA
-select another country to do on your own.


lObjective: SWBAT identify the world’s most populous countries.

lWarm up: Did you have a favorite statement/discussion topic from last Thursday? (When we discussed population and the environment) What was it? Why did you like it?

lHomework: Paragraphs on population and the environment due for the second block (DO NOT SHARE OR SUBMIT)


Agree or Disagree
I agree because…
That’s true. I also think that…
That makes sense because…
That is how I see it too, because…
I agree with the point that…

I disagree because…
I don’t think that’s right since…
That’s not how I see it. I think…
Actually, isn’t it true that… 
Another way to look at it is… 


Cite Evidence
One connection that I made is…
After hearing the author’s argument, I was reminded of…
The first idea that came to mind was…
I recently heard of a news story about… 
In history/social studies/English,